Last updated: January 17, 2023
We currently DO NOT knowingly or intentionally collect or use Your Personal Data.
Please note the words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the Interpretation and Defintions listed in the Appendix at the bottom of this page.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
That said, we currently DO NOT ask for or knowingly or intentionally automatically gather or retain such information.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- IP address, E-mail address, Usage Data
Usage Data may be collected automatically when using the Service by our hosting provider, networksolutions.com, or by Your web browser or by search providers You may use to access the Website. While that might be happening, we are not aware of it, we DO NOT knowingly collect Usage Data, and we also do not look at third party data such as Google Analytics.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed website article.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company currently DOES NOT knowingly use Personal Data for any purpose.
We currently DO NOT share Your personal information.
Retention or Transfer of Your Personal Data
The Company DOES NOT knowingly retain or transfer any of Your Personal Data or Your Usage Data.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Be careful out there.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We DO NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will strive to take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We ever need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By visiting and following the instructions or using the information on this page on our website: http://inphasedesign.com/contact.html
Have a nice day.
Appendix: Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service. Note: Our Website DOES NOT currently support Accounts.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to InPhase Design, Inc., a North Carolina corporation.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to this website of InPhase Design and its various pages, accessible from http://www.inphasedesign.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.